So last year didn’t work out so great for reading. After my father passed away I had a difficult time with doing things in my life. I couldn’t write down things in a planner, I didn’t really want to do much when I got home from work, etc etc. So I didn’t get to finish the books I wanted to read last year. So they’ve now been moved to this year.
I hope to upload a picture later of the new book stack, but here’s a list.
- The year of the intern – Robin Cook
- 1215: the year of the Magna Carta – Danny Danziger and John Gillingham (I did take a class on the Magna Carta last year for its anniversary, so partial victory?)
- Kafka on the shore – Haruki Murakami
- The family that couldn’t sleep – D.T. Max
- The gifts of imperfection – Brene Brown
- Seraphina – Rachel Hartman (Currently reading as of this post!)
- The greatest knight – Thomas Asbridge
There will be other books I plan to read this year like:
- Revisionary – Jim C. Hines. Last of the Magic Ex. Libris series coming out in February. I have such a sad.
- The Death of Dulgath – Michael J. Sullivan. I’m waiting on my Kickstarter book to come in the mail.
- Book 4 of Song of the Summer King – Jess E. Owen ?? This will be Kickstarting later this year, so I’m not sure when it’ll arrive, if it’ll be even this year. But I’ll be reading it when it comes.