My other “stuff” online
- – Ronin Warriors / Yoroiden Samurai Troopers fansite dedicated to the four Dark Warlords / Mashou and Kayura..
- Wedding photos – Mass uploaded, so they are out of order.
- YouTube playlists – I’ve made two live stream music channels playlists (A – L | M – Z) relaxing music playlist, nature sounds playlist, and so on. Check out and see if anything catches your eye.
Fountain Pen Stores
Because people keep asking where the heck I shop for fountain pens.
- 18111com – (etsy) Out of Brooklyn, New York. Upper level cost fountain pens, handmade. I haven’t got one of these but have heard great things.
- Anderson Pens – Out of Chicago, Il.
- Applebloom – Out of the Netherlands, but also has a store in Boston MA.
- BunguBox – Originally designed fountain pens and inks. They often take an existing fountain pen and make it something unique, often limited in production numbers.
- Cult Pens – Out of Tiverton England
- Dromgoole’s – Out of Houston, Tx
- Endless Pens
- Goldspot – Out of New Jersey
- Goulet Pens – Out of Henrico, VA
- Karas Pen Co – Out of Mesa Arizona. Small pen company.
- Lemur Ink – Small company, very friendly.
- Pen Chalet
- Pensachi – Out of Japan. Look here to get some nice Japanese fountain pens.
- Vanness – Out of Little Rock, AR. Another nice small company.
- WalltonPens – Out of Durham, North Carolina. Personally hand tuned.
Note: Some of these stores may also sell fountain pens.
- A Blank Note
- Archer and Olive – Bullet planners and dot grid journals
- CraftedVan – Out of Vancouver Canada. Fun and cute magnetic bookmarks, greeting cards, pins, and more. Also on Etsy.
- Jetpens – Lots of various stationery goods. Press F to pay respects to your wallet when you visit this site.
- Kinokuniya – Bookstore and stationery chain. Check out their Maido in a Box.
- Tokyo Pen Shop – They get in some limited release pens and is a good place to look alongside Jetpens.
- Write Notepads & Co – Notepads, notebooks, paper goods, writing tools.
- Yoseka Stationery – Lots of stationery goods here. Another place to press F to pay respects to your wallet.
Livestreams & Video Channels
- Cole and Marmalade (YouTube) – Videos of 2 kitties.
- Friends of Felines Rescue Center – 24/7 kitty cam Livestream from a rescue center in Defiance, OH.
- MAKO0MAKO0 (YouTube) – Japanese kitty videos.
- Maru & Hana (YouTube) – Famous Japanese kitties.
- Shaun the Sheep (YouTube) – Claymation.
- ShoKo – Cats Shorty and Kodi.
- Simon’s Cat (YouTube) – Animated cat videos.
- TinyKittens HQ
Music & Sounds
All of these websites allow you to listen to music for free. Some sites listed below may have pay options available, but it isn’t necessary to pay to listen.
- Coffitivity – Cafe ambient sounds.
- Radio Garden – Find music stations from around the world.
- Rainy Mood – Music and rain sounds.
- A Soft Murmur – Various ambient sounds.
- Spotify – Spotify’s web browser. For those who can’t install Spotify on your work computers.
- Amazing Marvin
- Ana tomy – Personalize your own planner or notebook.
- ClickUp – To help manage projects.
- Tick Tick – “TickTick is a cross-platform to-do list app & task manager helps you to get all things done and make life well organized.”
- Todoist – Task management app and to do list.
- Alasdair – Variety streamer out of the UK.
- Lafhaha – Owner of BeKyoot. A wonderful artist of all things kyoot. She streams M, W, F, usually in the evening.
- SimCopter – A very positive variety streamer on the US west coast.
- Day of the Shirt – Daily & weekly t-shirt sales are posted here.
- eReaderIQ – For Kindle books. You can make a watch list for price drops by either the ebook dropping to a certain price or a certain percentage off.
- Free Web Headers – Where I got the header image I’m using for this website.
- Pick At Random – Enter items on a list, one at a time. The website picks a random item. Good if you are indecisive of what book to read next.
- Pixabay – “All images and videos on Pixabay are released free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0. You may download, modify, distribute, and use them royalty free for anything you like, even in commercial applications. Attribution is not required. “